Client Login       
Site Menu                


Expatriate Tax Returns, Consulting and Services

Over 35 years of delighted expatriate client engagement

If you're an American expatriate working abroad, you probably face a variety of tax issues - some you know about and some you don't. You need expert tax advice to help you avoid overpaying your your tax obligations or running afoul of the law.

We offer the following services, and more:

  • U.S. Expat Tax Return Preparation
  • U.S. Expat Tax Planning
  • Tax Equalization (Tax Equalisation)
  • Self-employment Abroad
  • Tax Estimates for Foreign Assignment Years
  • Foreign Earned Income Exclusions
  • Foreign Tax Credits
  • Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFCs)

Stevenson Smith can be an expatriates trusted resource. Steve's a Certified Public Accountant who can serve you well with his 35 years of experience. Even during the early years of his career, he lived overseas and received special training in helping expatriates minimize their taxes while staying compliant with all domestic and foreign tax laws, and has stayed current ever since. He is a leading authority on expatriate and international tax issues.

Whether you're living abroad in the UK, Singapore, China, Australia, Belgium, Dubai, or anywhere else in the world, you need an experienced expert to help you avoid the pitfalls of owing taxes to two separate but sovereign entities eager to exploit expats and their ignorance, to separate them from their hard-earned foreign income.

Steve would love to talk with you - just provide your name and phone # and the best time for Steve to call (be sure to specify the time zone you're in), and Steve will call you at the earliest opportunity.

Consultation Request

You can request a no-obligation consultation from Stevenson Smith, CPA - just fill in the form below and Steve will be in touch.



Call Us               

If you are looking for premium support for all of your tax preparation, tax planning, and tax consulting needs, please don't hesitate to call us at (801) 234-4202 for a personal consultation.